This photoset is the best thing the Teen Wolf fandom has ever produced
Can’t stop, won’t stop: Protesters in Ferguson rally again, seeking justice for Mike Brown. More than a month and a half after his death, his killer, Darren Wilson, is still a free man. (Pt 2)
Because it wouldn’t be a protest in Ferguson without fuckery from the police. A driver plowed his car through protesters, grazing several and running over a young boys foot. Beyond taking several hours to transport the boy to the hospital, they took even longer to arrest the motorist. Who did they not wait long to arrest? Two of the protesters who had been documenting the altercation for the world to see. If you’re not angry, you’re not paying attention. #staywoke #farfromover #nojusticenopeace
"Men may be stronger, but it is women who endure.”
The Great Game (Jim’s POV)
Actual events on that pool encounter.
Dammit wrong door.
I blinked one day and when I opened my eyes, it was normal to have an American army battling Americans on American streets. No one even calls it a war. But it is.
Don’t forget this crazy shit actually happened.
Don’t forget this shit is STILL happening
So uh… SOME of the totally not trademarked super hero inspired teas are back! I don’t know quite why they’re not all back yet, but for now you can enjoy these six Hero Recovery Teas!!
- Double Agent [lapsang souchong, assam melody, currant] A worldly blend, based off of Russian tea culture. A strong, smokey tea perfect for a busy spy.
- Exiled [ceylon sonata, apricot, toasted mate] A deep, strong flavor, incredibly masculine, with bright notes of apricot.
- Mean and Green [earl grey green, green pekoe,chamomile] A calming tea on the surface, but with an overwhelming green force brewing below.
- Playboy [lapsang souchong, ginger, tiger eye] Brash, Aggressive, and Rich. A blend at once frustrating and charming.
- Sharp Shooter [thai chai, assam melody,gunpowder] A slightly playful blend that may be hard to take very seriously, but will prove to be strictly business when under fire.
- Stars and Stripes [spiced apple chai, almond,assam melody] As American as Apple Pie, perfectly sweet, but built for strength.
- (consider the other pics above a peek at some of the other blends that will hopefully be up soon!)
when someone you don’t like loves the same song as you
Doing Victoria Ying’s supercool color challenge, ‘cause I gotta do some personal art in between all this client work or I’ll go crazy!